TAM Annual Meeting is the largest annual gathering of museum professionals in the state. With the conference’s excellent educational sessions and San Antonio’s extraordinary cultural sites, TAM expects to attract about 500 museum professionals from throughout Texas and the Southwest. These industry leaders look forward to visiting an extensive exhibit hall showcasing products and services related to museum work. Don’t miss your opportunity for face-to-face interaction and client networking! Register for an exhibit booth today!
The Annual Meeting will be held March 27-30, 2012 on the Riverwalk in downtown San Antonio. The Exhibit Hall will be located in the:
El Tropicano Hotel
1100 Lexington Avenue
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Tuesday, March 27 — 3:00 - 6:00 pm (set-up)
- Wednesday, March 28 — 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, March 29 — 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Thursday, March 29 — 1:30 - 3:30 pm (teardown)
Exhibit Hall Information
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- View or download a map of the exhibit hall and hotel layout.
- Exhibit Hall Prospectus
- Exhibit booth space is 8' x 10'. Exhibit booths include an 8' backdrape and 3' sidedrapes, two chairs, a 6' skirted draped table, a wastebasket, and a standard header 7" x 44" with name of the Exhibitors. Complete details about the exhibit hall can be found in the Prospectus. (Download PDF version of Prospectus.)
- Exhibit Hall Online Application
- Use the secure online application if you are paying by credit card.
- Exhibit Hall Downloadable Application [pdf]
- Download and print this application if you'd like to pay by mail or fax. All fax applications must include credit card payment information.
- 2012 Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Many sponsorship opportunities are available for organizations at all levels.
Questions & Information
For questions or additional information, contact Conference Coordinator, Donna Hoye at email@example.com or 972-953-8822. Texas Association of Museums c/o Donna Hoye.