(This page is a part of the contradance pages maintained by Kiran Wagle)
A Proper Trifle
A duple proper contra.
- First corners allemande right 1 1/2 and take hands with partner
- Balance in short wavy lines
- Allemande left partner once
- Hey for four, start first corners right shoulder
- Balance and swing partner
- Ladies chain across
- Actives half-figure eight above
David notes: "The "first corners" are the #1 gent and the #2 lady."
David also wrote Dr Brown's Prescription, Ralph and Donna's Dance, and Fast Living, a double contra. You can email him at <email@example.com>
GO to the contradance home page,
the article index,
the list of books,
the list of dance weekends,
the list of bands, musicians, and callers,
the page of random pages,
or the top of this page.
Last updated on February 15, 1995 by
firstname.lastname@example.org (Kiran Wagle)