In this lab, you evaluate several resumes and pick the best one:
- Does the resume provide plenty of specifics?
- Is the resume properly formatted so that you can scan it quickly and still see the important details?
- Does the resume contain the necessary sections?
- Does the writer avoid unsupported claims about her or his capabilities?
- Does the resume contain too little or too much information?
- Is the resume free from grammar, usage, punctuation, and mechanics problems?
- Is there information or formatting not included in the resume that would have improved it?
- Overall, does the resume have an appropriate, positive tone?