Warning! These examples are registered
with numerous plagiarism-checking
Austin, TX 78000
- System Administrator (1993–Present)
- Data Processing Manager (1989–1993)
- Data Entry/Computer Operator (1988–1989)
- Assisted controller with conversion of manual purchase order and accounts payable systems to a software program and linked all modules to the general ledger module.
- Linked all modules to the general ledger module.
- Instrumental in decision to interface Windows applications with Novell network and accounting system.
- Assisted Controller and outside auditors with two bank audits.
- Upgraded shipping system to integrate with accounting system—project on-line on schedule.
- Administer the day-to-day operations of a Novell 3.12 LAN with 23 PCs using MS-DOS and Windows applications.
- Close accounting system for month and year end processing.
- Assist employees with questions on customer service, company procedural issues and computer operations.
- Coordinate hardware and software upgrades.
- Assist controller with month-end reconciliation of inventory, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Train users on Windows applications, new shipping system, and custom enhancements to accounting software.
|May 1986–Mar. 1988
||Smith Produce—Computer Operator
- Assisted in conversion of manual order entry and inventory systems to computerized system.
- Reconciled cash and made daily back deposits.
- Responsible for all system administration and monthly backups and generating monthly reports to be sent to parent company in Houston.
||Other Part-Time Employment
- Held part-time and temporary positions as sales clerk, clerical and receptionist/courier to help finance my education.
- Novell 3.12
- Microsoft Windows 3.1 & 3.11
- Excel 5.0
- Word 6.0
- Working knowledge of Foxpro for MS-DOS
||Austin Community College (ACC)
Area of study: Computer Information Systems—Local Area Network
|Sept. 1985–Aug. 1987
Jun. 1988–May 1989
|University of Texas at Austin
Area of study: Business Administration
Furnished upon request