Forward 15%

Here I've moved the thumbwheel forward some, and you can see that the circuit is now pulsing at 20 KHz, and that our 'forward' line is 'on' for about 15% of the time, and 'off' for the other 85% of the time. This on/off is happening 20,000 times every second! The motor would now be running at 15% forward power.

Previous Page

Top Page