Earth Dogs Die Hard!
Welcome to my tiny Legions of Steel Archive on the web. It'll be
increasing in size as I get more stuff to put here.
Conversions from Other Sources
- Rules for Aliens
and Colonial Marines. These rules are
interesting, but they may not be the best adaptation.
- The April 1996 Improved Aliens and
Marines rules by Tony Lin.
- Ever wanted to play Warhammer 40K with a decent rules system? Well,
now you can! Warhammer 40K in LoS includes
statistics for all Black Codex weapons and figures, accurately
rendered in Legions of Steel statistics.
- Ever play Critter Commandos? Me neither. But now you can
play Turtle Mercenaries in Legions
- Micronians!. Playing Legions
of Steel using Battletech figures. Why? I'm not sure, but maybe
because it's cool.
Tactics, Tips, and Strategy
- Strategic Assaults, an ongoing
USENET discussion of tactics for taking out well-defended areas.
- The Tactics Manual. What are your
troops, and how to make sure that the last figure on the board is
yours. Not yet written- let me figure the tactics out, first.
Contributions are welcome!
- Starshina Taktiks Manual. The
Fantasian guide on how to make a D-Squad of Stormtroopers almost as
effective as a UNE Commando section.
- United Nations of Earth Field
Officers Handbook. The practical guide to killing Fantasians and
machines in open territory.
- An intercepted transmission of a README file containing Machine tactical notes.
- Learn the wisdom of the ancients and take more effective control of
your Black Empire troops.
- Battle for Destiny, a three-sided
assault on a Black Empire space station, meant to be played using both
Full Thrust and LoS rules.
[ Previous 5
Sites | Previous
| Next 5
Sites | Random
Site | List
Sites | Add Site]
Questions? Comments? Contributions (oh please oh please!) Email
me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
return to the gaming page
return to the home page