Graphics Practice 3
In this session, you add lines and graphics to an illustration of a Mac G4:
- Copy the following illustration in a document open in your preferred software:
- Add this label, Power cord socket, at the end of the line that is currently visible.
- Add this label, Power cord plug and a line from the label to the wall socket.
- Group all of the pieces of your flowchart. Otherwise, they may fall apart if there are pagination changes above. Select all the pieces iof your llustration and click Group. For help with selecting, see Where is the Select Objects arrow tool in Word 2011?.
- Name this file beginning with some identifiable part of your name followed by _graphicformat3, and e-mail it to your instructor.
Programs and information provided by email@example.com.