Installing the Monster
- Create a directory named like the course, for example, etwr1377, and make it wide open 777.
- Copy standard.css and standard_tooltip.js from $home/public-web/monster.
- Create a subdirectory named cgi-bin and make it wide open 777.
- Copy course_setup.live to the cgi-bin directory $home/public-web/monster/cgi-bin. Rename it course_setup.cgi.
- Create a subdirectory from the course root called documentation. Copy $home/public-web/monster/documentation/monster* into it.
Note: Remember that the setup program pulls lots of things from $home/public-web/monster.
- Once the course has been set up, reset the course root directory to 755.