Technical Publishing with Adobe FrameMaker: Final Project
Here are the parts of that must be included in your final project:
- Cover page (color, logo)
- Title page (black and white version of the cover page)
- Edition notice (back side of title page)
- Table of contents (includes two levels of entries; ends on even)
- Chapters (at least 2 chapters of at least 2 pages each; each starting a new page, ending on even)
- Index (ends on even)
- Back cover
- Alternating headers and/or footers (your design)
- Numbering stream (TOC starts on 3; last page of the index ends on even)
- No page numbers on cover page, title page, edition notice
Note: Your first draft may not be complete in some respects. Just indicate you are aware of that in parentheses.
Information and programs provided by firstname.lastname@example.org.