Drupal 7: Enabling the RSS Feed Function
- Click Structure > Views.
- Click Add new view.
- Name your new view something like Feeds. Drupal will fill in the Path field.
- In the Page area, click Include RSS feed and provide a name in the blank that pops out.
- Click Continue & edit.
- Click Save (upper right area).
- Go to Structure > Blocks and look for your view in the Disabled blocks. It may be called Syndicate.
- Choose an area of your pages to display the RSS feed icon (for example, Sidebar second).
Go to Structure > Views; you'll see your new view there.
- Go to any page in your Drupal site; you should see that orange RSS feed icon.
- To get the feed icon showing on only one page or a selection of pages:
- Go to Structure > Blocks, and click on the block you created for feeds.
- In the Show block area, click Only the listed pages.
- Enter the node name (or names) in the box. (Creating URL aliases for your designated pages does make life easier.)
Programs and information provided by firstname.lastname@example.org.