Web-Based Content Management Systems:
Getting to Know Drupal
Spend some time exploring the functions of a web CMS like Drupal:
- Go to this address Drupal address to access our Drupal site for this course.
- Add a regular pararaph, a heading, a numberde or bulleted list, bolded text, a graphic to a page. Sign with some identifiable part of your name for credit.
- Create a page of your own; again, sign with some identifiable part of your name for credit.
- Comment on the blog that is a part of this Drupal site (initials, please).
- Post something to the forum that is a part of this site (initials, please).
- Attempt to edit someone else's page; see what happens.
- Make somments in the history tab of a page requsting some addition to that page (initials, please).
Programs and information provided by firstname.lastname@example.org.