Chili-related Resources and Recipes
Stop right here and bookmark this page for when you have 5-7 hours to spend
looking through all this! If you love chili and hot stuff like I do, you
won't want to skip though this quickly.
I've updated many of the links below to do searches using the Google search
engine. This keeps the resources fairly fresh, and provides a lot
of serindipitous opportunities for you to see interesting stuff. Hope it
works for you...
- Hot Stuff!
- Online Chili Recipe Collections
- Search for Chili titles at Barnes and Noble.
- Chipotles! - great chipotle information from Fiery Foods.
- The Food Timeline - putting chili into perspective (look down at the 19th century)
- History of Chili - from the International Chili Society
- Capsicums: Innovative Uses of an Ancient Crop - the big picture about chiles
- Handbook of Texas Online - Chili personalities, history, and more
- The Great Chili Con Carne Project at Fiery Foods - Dave DeWitt has compiled a fantastic compendium of knowledge!
- Oklahoma Chili History
- Chili Cook-offs from Google
- Chili Appreciation Society International, Inc (CASI)
- International Chili Society (ICS)
- Republic of Texas Chilympiad
- Terlingua Chili Society
- Other Chili associations and
- Ro*tel Diced Tomatoes
- ChooChooChili Fixins
- Sweat and Spice -
- Delightful Food - a great all around food resource
- Insane Chicken Salsas and sauces - "Taste the Insanity"
- Mo Hotta Mo Betta! Great resource, good pepper descriptions!
- Chili/chile sauces
- Chile pepper
- Chili/chile powder
On-line Chili Recipe Collections
- Famous and Not-So-Famous Chili Recipes from Linda Stradley's What's Cooking America
- Chili Recipes from MacScouter - Scouting Resources Online - good stuff!
- Chili recipes
- Soar Recipe Archives - Chili
- Chili Recipes
Back to the Chili page.
Copyright © 1994-2006 Wayne Preston Allen. All rights reserved..